Lots and lots of news stories about the BioBE center and some of their recent work on “microbiomes of classrooms”. Here is a collection of links:
- Their paper in the new journal “Microbiome”: microbiota in the classroom
- University of Oregon story: UO center on quest to document indoor microbes, guide healthier buildings | Around the O.
- Who’s been sitting in my chair? The microbes that live indoors. blog post by Ben Johnson from BioMed Central
- Video from BioBE Center
- Jacques Ravel and Erik Wommack editorial about the microbiome of the classroom paper
- Meet the Neighbors You’ll Never See – Issue 10: Mergers … – Nautilus
- Press release from BioMed Central: Are humans infecting our buildings?