It sounds so nice and catchy. Priobiotics for buildings. We have written about it here are few times
- Probiotics for buildings in action? Interesting but can’t verify
- Probiotics for buildings: A potential future application of current work on microbes in buildings
Though I have not found any published science behind this movement there is more and more out there on it. See for example:
- Pro-B Air – For Life: For a Cleaner Building Environment
- Better Air Uses Probiotics To Clean Air We Breathe | Environment …
- Could you clean your air with probiotics?
And other places. The most recent I have seen is Better Air Cleans Sick Buildings With Probiotics | Green Prophet. which in addition to discussing the company “Better Air” also links to a Youtube video from the company:
I think all of these stories and blog posts are based in the end on some press releases from this one company but I would be interested to know if there are any other companies out there considered making probiotics for buildings. I would also be VERY interested to know if anyone has bought any of these “systems”.