There will be a session on “The Microbiome” at the AHCJ Association of Health Care Journalists annual meeting in Santa Clara, CA that may be of interest.
- Jonathan Eisen, Ph.D., professor, School of Medicine and College of Biological Sciences, University of California
- Susan Lynch, Ph.D., associate professor of medicine, University of California, San Francisco
- Justin Sonnenburg, Ph.D., assistant professor, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Neil Stollman, M.D., physician, East Bay Center for Digestive Health
- Moderator: Kathleen McGowan, independent journalist, Berkeley, Calif.
Friday April 24 – 4:20 – 5:40 PM .
More information about the meeting: